Honestly, I don’t see myself as a great writer and nowhere close to the professional blogger friends I have, but waking up to see a mail stating “You have been nominated in The Liebster Award 2018” was such an overwhelming feeling that I can’t describe in words. It is the love and motivation of my fellow writer friends that keeps me going.
I feel so grateful today for being nominated for The “Liebster Award 2018” by my fellow blogger friend “The Introvert Mom Blogger”. She is a single mother and shares her day to day parenting experiences through her blog https://theintrovertmomblogger.wordpress.com. She helps other mommies sail through the common challenges and struggles we all face as a mom. Do take a look and you will always thank me for introducing you to an amazing blog. Thank you so much “The Introvert Mom Blogger” for treating me worthy and nominating me.
So, as per the rules, here is something about me and my blog – I am a Mom of beautiful twin daughters and a doting wife. Serving an IT Company as an Office Manager, working from home, during the day and a moonlight newbie blogger. After a long tiring day with my toddlers, I try to manage sometime for myself when I write and vent out my feelings. I started blogging in Sept 2017 while coping up with my father’s loss and found solace in it. I write about my parenting experiences, relationships, food experiments, travel, social issues, true stories as well as fiction.
10 Random Facts about me:
- I vary from being a lazy to monstrous to loving to helicopter mommy time to time.
- Big foodie though it doesn’t look on me 😉 Can’t thank God enough for it 😉
- Nature lover and dream to own a cottage in hills.
- An amateur painter, craving to pick up my canvas and colors soon again.
- I am a family person and for me, not necessarily only blood relatives are family.
- I believe in vibe game. People who are meant to stay in your life will stay, come what may and rest will automatically gravitate away.
- No place for duality in life. Can’t handle fakeness.
- I am a simple person, show offs turn me off.
- Love beaches, they are the best escape for me.
- Can spend my life eating only chocolates.
And here are the replies to the questions that I have been asked:
If you are HOME ALONE for a day, what would you like to do? Sleep, sleep, some more sleep. Did I mention sleep?
Which do you prefer to hang-out, with an introvert or an extrovert? Anyone would do, anyway it’s only me who is going to babble all the time.
Do you love ketchup on your burger or you’d rather have mustard? Ketchup
Is your niche to your blog now the first niche you thought for your blog? Well, mine is a versatile blog, not any particular niche specified.
Where or whom do you get inspiration to blog? Daily happenings around me.
If you would join a cosplay (a practice of dressing up as a character), which cartoon character would you imitate? Minnie Mouse, I still love her and so do my daughters.
What would you like your kids (or future kids) to learn about life? That life is not always rosy and cheerful, its OK to cry and shed your tears. Crying does not make you weak. Also, you need to find your own happiness, carve your own path, look for the positive in every situation, face the challenges and keep going, that’s life.
Are you more of a listener or are you a talker? Talker.
If it is possible to live to another planet, where do you like to live? Mars so that I can witness the beauty of two moons.
What would you ask or say to God if He is in front of you right now? First of all, I will thank Him for blessing me abundantly. I will ask Him to send my father back to me and bless me with the same parents, same kids, same family in every birth. Also, I will ask him to eradicate poverty from the world so that no one sleeps hungry.
If ever you have been surprised by a nomination with Liebster Award 2018 like me, here are some rules you have to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional in 2018)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
Now, my nominations are:
And the questions for my nominees are:
- What do you do when you run out of ideas what to write about?
- Who is your role model or inspiration in life?
- Which is one blog of mine you like the most and why?
- How you started blogging?
- Your idea of perfect vacation?
- What are your 5 possessions you cant live without?
- Beach or hills?
- One thing you would like to change in yourself would be?
- Biggest achievement so far?
- Do you believe in dreaming?
If you would accept my nomination please follow the rules given. Answer my questions, tag me and notify me of your post by commenting on this blog. Also, don’t forget to nominate other bloggers so that we can support each other and grow together.
Good luck to all nominees! 🙂
You can follow me at: